Sunday, August 17, 2008

burt's bees lip balm and 2 ecotools brushs




















here it is some customers' reviews for this lip balm on MUA:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was never one for using a lip balm, but a friend introduced me to this product, and now I'm addicted to it! I use it daily to help keep my lips moist and soft, and it works, using only natural ingredients . And it feels so good and lasts a long time before you need to re-apply.
--------------------------------
This is an awesome product. I have about 6 of these and keep one in every bag and coat pocket. I live in Chicago, where the winters are really dry (and cold), but this goes on smoothly and stays on for at least a few hours.
-------------------------------
Mmmm... Minty deliciousness. Burt's Bees lip balm is the best! Even though it moisturizes all day, I find that I want to reapply it just because of the peppermint flavor and the soothing tingle. Great tasting, effective, and natural... how could you go wrong?
-------------------------------
Unlike some other reviewers I never had a problem applying this. To me, it actually feels wetter and easier to apply than traditional lip balms. It works about as well as your standard Chapstick, but, unfortunately, is not a breakthrough natural product. It also gives your lips a tingly feeling, which I like, but may annoy some people.
--------------------------------
I use this product for myself and my daughter with sensitive skin/lips (she's 5). We both like the intense mint flavor and she calls the sensation (fizzy, not stingy!). Hooray for something that works for her. For a natural product this would be a 5 star, but compared to other products (like Mary Kay Lip Balm) I have to give it a 4. I will try another flavor next time we need to refill just for a change.
--------------------------------
I LOVE this real peppermint lip balm. It is so soothing and addicting. After eating you could put some of this on to cover up your lunch breath. I also love the Honey and the Pomegranate. I love natural lip balm because anything that has petrolatum in it is actually drying. I also love Chap Stick Naturals. None of that petrolatum stuff. Tastes great.
--------------------------------
This is the best lip balm I have ever used! It moisturizes quickly and makes my lips feel super soft. Great stuff! Highly recommended!
---------------------------------
My lips chap very easily, especially during winter. Ive tried all sorts of chapsticks, even the ones recommended for skiing from my friends. Nothing works as well as this product, though! I don't have to reapply constantly - just a few times a day. Its great!
-----------------------------------
It smelled really nice, but I don't really think it works with my lips. I had heard so many good things about that that I was disappointed with this product. I had to apply it every day because it was dry the next day when I had just applied it the night before. Other than that, it's a nice product.
-----------------------------------
Awesome! Feels tingly and great.
------------------------------------
First time in many years, I ran out of Burt's Bees lip balm and it made me realize how good it is. I've been without it for a couple of days and my lips are already chapping. I put this lip balm on my lips twice a day in the morning and night. Yeah, it became part of my skin care regime. Anyway, applying for twice a day is enough to keep my lips moist always unlike other lip balms which you have to carry and apply all the time.
-----------------------------------------
Best to use in the summer or just keep it in your pants pocket. Otherwise, it is difficult to smooth over your lips if it is too hard.
----------------------------------------
Only lip balm that works for me. And no oil/petroleum.
---------------------------------------
This is a good product. I like the minty smell and cooling effect it has, but the only problem I have with it is that it seems to make my lips shrivel up. I think it may be the peppermint oil, but I can't really be sure. A little strange.

No comments: