Friday, February 22, 2008

My first smoky look~~sad

Thanks for mrs lynne doing that smoky eye tutorial for me. She is one of those people, who was born for make-up.

For me,
smoky eye is one of the most difficult things. I never did it clean in my life. But I guess Emilee @ GMM was right about one thing that smoky eye is about blending.

Anyway, this is my first smoky eye. Hope it is not very bad.





















What I used:
MAC paint pot soft ochre
REMMEL soft kohl 031
DIOR 5 colors 030 brown
MAC blacktrack
DIOR diorshow mascara

Another nude look,







What I used:
MAC black track
NARS concealer custard
DIOR 5 colors 030
Maybelline full 'n soft mascara

6 comments:

Patent Shoes && Rants said...

nude look looks reall good!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

✞ANGELA✞ said...

Patent Shoes && Rants:thanks~~~

na said...

I don't think it's very smokey, but it's a nice look!

Are you still having trouble with it? I know Lynne already did a look, but I might do one, too, since I love smokey eyes!

✞ANGELA✞ said...

Emilee @ GMM, that's great~~~~ I'll waiting for it~~kaka

(g)ezebel said...

new reader! spotted a link to your blog on mrs. lynne's. i think you did a great job for your first try!

standupforme said...

cute. i really like the nude look